Lady Enid recreates that classic age of yachting enjoyed in the 1960’s when sailing was more about elegance and chic than corporate sponsorship and carbon fibre.
The experience of sailing on this beautiful and rare classic Australian yacht gives as much to the day as the the destination. Become involved as much or as little as you like, help set sails, take a turn on the helm or lean back and relax with your favourite book, listen to music or simply daydream and be beguiled at the uninterrupted beauty of the Whitsunday Islands.
Lady Enid Sailing
A day on Lady Enid is all about you, sailing a beautiful Australian rare classic yacht, gourmet food and a relaxed time frame.
Your booking includes pick up and transfer back to your Airlie Beach accommodation. Lady Enid departs from the Port of Airlie marina where your adventure with elegance to begin.
A Lady Enid day cruise includes:
– A Lady Enid crew person will greet you at your accommodation and transfer you to Port of Airlie marina.
– Once the sails are set, morning tea will be served amongst the Whitsunday Islands. Fresh coffee, a beautiful selection of teas, hot chocolate and a fresh selection traditional morning tea favourites to delight a variety of tastebuds.
– A snorkelling spot on one of the Whitsunday Island Reefs will ensure for a wonderful experience.
– Lady Enid will arrive at Tongue Bay, where you can walk to the lookout to view the beautiful swirling white sands and turquoise waters of Hill Inlet and then proceed down to Betty’s Beach at Whitehaven.
– Lunch is served on return to Lady Enid, a locally produced gourmet menu.
– As we sail back to Airlie Beach a complimentary glass of sparkling and antipasto platter will be served.
– Transfer back to your accommodation.
Our Crew will be at your service, a day on Lady Enid is about you, and what you choose to do.