Experience the extraordinary beauty of Whitehaven Beach on a day cruise with Cruise Whitsundays. We offer a range of Half Day and Full Day excursions to both Hill Inlet and the main beach. An unforgettable stunner of a day!
Ultimate Whitehaven Beach Hike, Hill Inlet & Lookout
Spend a full day experiencing magnificent Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, swimming, hiking and enjoying the sunshine. A superb natural asset, Whitehaven Beach is 98% pure silica (quartz), which gives it its dazzling white colour. Hill Inlet is here too, a mesmerising swirl of sandbars and aquamarine sea channels.
Highlights and inclusions
Cruise to superb, 7km-long Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. From the beach’s northern end, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back at Whitehaven’s southern end, swim or relax on the sand, or tackle the easy-going 1.2km Solway Circuit walk to impressive Solway Passage lookout and secluded Chance Bay. A delicious gourmet burger is waiting for you back on the Whitehaven sand.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Guided walk to Solway Circuit Lookout and Chance Bay
- A gourmet burger on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
What to bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Comfortable walking shoes